Pages

February 18, 2011

Life As We Know It

I have a best friend whom I thought is the most incredible man in the world. I told him about everything that happens. I told him about the argument I had with my dad, I told him about the problems I'm currently facing, I told him how sick and tired I am living with my sister, I told him about each and every drop of alcohol I have in my blood, I told him about the number of cigarettes I have per day, I told him how many man I screwed, I told him about my one greatest love, I told him about my self-esteem problem, I practically told him everything.

EVERYTHING.

And yet,

As the most incredible man,

He didn't tell me,

That he lost his dad Thursday last week.

And now, I am such a terrible friend.


P/S: Al-Fatihah for you uncle. Thanks for letting your son be my bestest friend ever.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: