Pages

March 9, 2011

It is not a business

It's great how I felt like moving myself out of my own life. It's great that I finally knew that one smile hides thousands tears. It's great how I suddenly felt the urge to run away from my damn history. It's great how I saw some people judge me by all the things they could only see. It's great to finally noticed that you finally had moved on, leaving me crying at the back alley of our past time.

You know who you are. Don't shed your tears if you saw me lying on the floor, breathless, lifeless. Because this is how you left me some years ago.

Great knowledge comes from a great mind. And great mind like mine is just a pathetic excuse to pretend like I know what you had in mind. Some says I don't need you to live my life. My heart says that all I need is you to tell me that my life is screwed and crooked and there is nothing that I could have change just to make sure that everything will fall on its place.

You know who you are. Don't shed your tears if you saw me lying on the floor, breathless, lifeless. Because this is how you left me some years ago.

I have a life that I thought is a happy life. A happy, independent life. But like always, my mind is just creating a gateway to get away from this whole mind fucking problems and this cock sucker. It was suppose to be a kick start to something new. It was suppose to be a great challenge for people like me, a loser who knelt down before a great majesty. Don't throw me that shit because you know one day, I'll do the same thing to you. I am no beauty, but I have dignity.

You know who you are. Don't shed your tears if you saw me lying on the floor, breathless, lifeless. Because this is how you left me some years ago.

Bring me to the horizon, I want to pee on the wall, and kills some bastards while I'm gone.

P/S: I miss you.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: